APPOSITIONS: Studies in Renaissance / Early Modern Literature and Culture
February 25, 2009
W. Scott Howard at the University of Denver writes to Milton-L list members:
I am writing to invite you to visit this year’s electronic conference organized and hosted by APPOSITIONS: Studies in Renaissance / Early Modern Literature and Culture,
This is a free, open-access event. We welcome your questions and comments in reply to the papers and special events.
At the site, you will find:
- Eleni Pilla: “Negotiating Romeo and Juliet”
- Jeremy Fiebig: “Everything New is Old Again”
- Ian MacInnes: “Some Gothicq barbarous hand”
- Micah Donohue: “Cities Nowhere but in Words”
- Kathleen A. Ahearn: “How to Cry up Liberty”
- Event A: John Milton E-Variorum
- Event B: Book Reviewing in the Digital Age
We hope you’ll visit the papers and events and offer your questions and statements via the “post a comment” link at the bottom of each document page. All postings will be lightly moderated prior to their appearance.
APPOSITIONS: Studies in Renaissance / Early Modern Literature & Culture, http://appositions.blogspot.com/